AskMe Presents Top 5 “Travel Tips and Tricks” (Road Trip) by Vir Sanghvi, Enjoy these Travel Hacks and Tips on AskMe Guru.
How to plan a ‘Road Trip’ or a long vacation especially with kids and children aboard? Here travel expert Vir Sanghvi would share tips and tricks to any of you who are planning a road trip, as well as share the road trip essentials.
Road trips are one of its kind adventures; you are always going to treasure. These are those moments when you step out of your comfort zone and still enjoy them with utmost pleasure. To avoid discomfort during your trip follow these tips given by travel Guru Vir Sanghvi:
1. Road is the Destination: Sometimes roads bring more delight to the trip than the destination. So plan everything in advance, pull-over and enjoy the wonderful routes.
2. Say Cheese: No trip is complete without clicking pictures. Photography is indispensable from any trip, so stop and click pictures when you see anything exciting. Make memories
and preserve them, do not miss anything. There will come a time when you’ll give a heartfelt smile because of those photographs.
3. The tiny toddlers: When you’re traveling with your family, make sure your kids don’t get bored. The toddlers are impatient and will keep on asking whether you’ve reached your destination or not. Be equipped with all the stuff that’ll entertain them like books, DVDs and laptops along.
4. Be sure you’re safe: Avoid traveling during nights as roads are not safe. There are truck drivers traveling via highways, and if you visit any hill-station, it might be possible that your road is blocked due to fog. And relying on GPS is a good idea neither, carry physical maps
along. Also, have a First-Aid box at your disposal. Crisis management is highly recommended.
5. Nosh on the best food: The best food is not found in the 5-star hotels but on the highways. For instance, you find delicious North Indian food in Punjabi dhabas and exotic South Indian food in small shops of Kerala. It may vary according to place you’re traveling. So plan in advance and stop at right places to have some tantalizing food.
Plan an amazing road trip and you’ll never have to regret it, if you follow the aforementioned advices.
If you are looking for travel tips for international flights, safe travel tips for women & men; travel safety tips, business travel tips or on a budget, you know where to go for – Just AskMe
► Subscribe to ASKME Guru: http://bit.ly/AskMEGuru
► Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/askme04444444444
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASKMEIndia
► Circle us on G+: https://plus.google.com/106813944165651681818
► Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/askmeindia/