I spent a whole day at USJ without buying the express pass, and even though it was my first time, I have some tips and hacks to share. Hopefully it will help you to save money on the express pass and still help you get on as many rides as possible! Make sure to keep watching till the very end for all my tips!
Also, I really recommend staying near Osaka Aquarium if you are going to Osaka because airbnb in this area is much cheaper, and it’s really convenient to get to any touristy spot. Plus it takes 10min by ferry to get to USJ!
Here’s the general timing of my day to give you guys an idea of what I did:
11am Arrive at USJ
11:30am Check timed entry tickets for HP world
12pm Got in line for Attack on Titan – ate lunch while waiting
1:30pm Attack on Titan 4D Animation
Walked around USJ for photos
2:45pm Got in line for Minions ride
4:30pm Minions ride
Took a little snack break
6:30pm HP world!
7pm Ollivander’s wand show
7:30-8:15pm Dinner at 3 Broomsticks/Expecto Patronum show
8:15pm HP and the Forbidden Journey
8:30pm The Flying Hippogriff
8:45pm The Flying Dinosaur
9-10pm Shopping for souvenirs
– Crowd Predictor for USJ (view in Chrome for automatic translation): http://www15.plala.or.jp/gcap/usj/
– Live waiting time website (view in Chrome for automatic translation): http://usjinfo.com/wait/realtime.php
– Check USJ’s main website for show times and special events: http://www.usj.co.jp/e/
– Expector Patronum Show in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (click on Event Calendar on the bottom of the page: https://goo.gl/LUFH4j
– List of rides that offer Single-Rider lane:
* Space Fantasy – The Ride
* The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman – The Ride 4K3D
* Hollywood Dream – The Ride Backdrop
* Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
!!! FOLLOW ME for photo updates !!!
The Land of Happiness – Nicolai Heidlas
Mystery – GoSoundtrack