Amazing traveling tips for your next trip
Travelling can be really stressful. Mainly because all the packing we have to do and the necessities we have to bring with us. So, in this video, we show you some amazing traveling hacks to make your trip easier
– To avoid taking a show toothpaste tubes, you can add small blobs on some greaseproof paper and sprinkle them with some baking soda.
– If you can’t everything into a suitcase, you can turn a t-shirt into a cool handbag and fill it with the rest of your clothes
– You can create your own soap/shower gel dispenser for traveling using a balloon and the neck of the toothpaste tube.
– You can cut a plastic bottle and turn it into a container for your toothbrush and all items you’d like to keep sanitized.
– We show you how to turn your makeup into cool makeup testers that you can take traveling with you.
0:07 – Space saving hacks
2:12 – Cool soap dispenser
4:45 – Amazing makeup for traveling
5:39 – Never lose an earring again
6:52 – How to travel with makeup
8:37 – How to fit all your clothes in a suitcase
10:19 – Make your own thermos
12:23 – Toilet paper dispenser
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/