Having a long layover and trying to figure out how to kill time on a layover can be stressful. Finding things to do in airports or waiting in airports for connecting flight weather it be because of a delay or layover can be difficult. We have created the beast list on how to pass the time on a long layover, what to do on a layover and things to do during a layover at an airport. These are the ultimate airport travel hacks and travel tips you will need for long layover flights.
I’m sure a lot of us at some point in our travels have had a long layover. Whether it’s been by choice or a delay it can get pretty boring or tiresome. I have been in that situation quite a few times but now feel like I can easily keep myself preoccupied in long extremely long layovers.
So, if you have one coming up then this video is for you!
1. Explore the airport! Walking around the airport is good to get you moving again especially if you been sitting on a long flight. While you’re at it it’s a good idea to locate your gate.
2. Visit the lounge if you have access. Some airports also allow you to purchase lounge access as well so it’s a good idea to look ahead of time.
3. Depending on the length of your layover you may even consider leaving the airport or checking in to a hotel. I did that on a recent trip via china and loved it!
4. Find a comfy and quiet space and read a book.
5. If possible, take a nap. Don’t forget to set an alarm and keep your personal belongings close by.
6. Some airports have a fitness centre or activity space so consider having a small workout or doing some yoga.
7. Watch the planes take off. I love finding a good spot and watching all the different planes take off.
8. Write in your journal or about your holiday if you’re heading home.
9. Go shopping and look at all the duty-free stores.
10. Have someone to eat. Although most airports are overpriced it’s nice to have a meal that’s not aeroplane food!
11. Go to a bar and have a drink, just not too many.
12. Browse the internet and catch up on social media or news.
13. Watch a movie, Netflix or YouTube.
14. Get a massage! A lot of the airports have massage chairs so it’s a nice way to relax your muscles if you’re feeling ache after a flight.
15. Do some work, doesn’t sound like fun but it will pass time.
16. Listen to music.
17. Play a game. Make sure you plan for this and bring a card game or download apps.
18. Give someone a call.
19. Plan your itinerary for when you arrive at your destination.
20. People watch! I love airports because it connects people from all around the world, so it’s always fun to observe all the different passengers that pass through the airport.
101 GIFT IDEAS FOR TRAVELLERS
HOW I AUTOMATE MY IG & PINTEREST
MORE TRAVEL VIDEOS
20 LONG HAUL FLIGHT HACKS – https://youtu.be/dc0vuc-L8wU
35 TRAVEL HACKS – https://youtu.be/i2Fgc6wb580
HOW TO FIND CHEAP FLIGHTS – https://youtu.be/-1pg_i4f794
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WHILE TRAVELLING – https://youtu.be/YnWrSKZoyyw
PACK HACK – https://youtu.be/ytnN6FXp2XA
WHERE I BOOK MY TRAVEL (recommended)
Trip – https://t.cfjump.com/47781/t/56072?Url=https%3a%2f%2fau.trip.com%2f
EQUIPTMENT I USE (and love)
Video Camera https://amzn.to/31U3JV0
To go http://traveloneohone.com/ and scroll to the bottom and download our free guides!
1. BANNED HASHTAG LIST (MUST HAVE)
2. INSTAGRAM MONTHLY PLANNER
3. INSTAGRAM POST CHECKLIST!
GET SOCIAL WITH US
Website – http://traveloneohone.com/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/travel.one….
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Travel-One-O…
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/traveloneoh…
LET’S WORK TOGETHER